This card is an A4 cream card blank, with a layer of the bucket backing paper and subsequent smaller matts in pearlised red paper and navy card, the image was then printed using printable canvas and distressed around the edges using old paper and vintage photo distress inks. The Rosette image was created using a Stamp Addicts sentiment stamp, and a layer of blue and white striped ribbon and then red and white striped ribbon.
This card is a navy A5 blank, I layered the card using the denim effect backing paper from the CD Rom, a matt of navy card and they the decoupaged and flower soft image before printing off the pocket frame on canvas paper, sewing in navy floss around the interior of the frame and the pocket, this was then mounted over the image using 3D foam tape. Finally I threaded the button using the same navy floss has been attached to the pocket using pinflair glue gel.
This card was inspired by those exploded image cards I have seen in magazines and on tv demos. First I used a navy A5 card blank, a layer of the red gingham paper found on the CD Rom then I equally split the main image in to four pieces and backed them on a further matt of navy card to create the exploded effect. To complete the card I used a panel of the gingham paper with a sentiment (taken from the CD) mounted on Navy card and four floral blue card candies to complete it.
This is another nautical navy A5 card blank using a layer of the beach toys as a matt cut using a decorate paper edger, then a red pearlised matt. The image was secured underneath and then I printed off the frame from the CD Rom, put some acetate behind the opening to make it like a picture frame and wrapped a piece of blue/white striped ribbon done the left hand side with a button of a blue crab, this was then mounted over the main image using pinflair glue gel, finally the sentiment is a Stamp Addicts one using a navy and red ink pad to tie it.
This pale blue A5 card blank has a matt using the boat backing paper printed on to Blue pearlescent card stock, then the main image is mounted on some of the boat backing paper from the CD Rom, I used some pretty lacy ribbon and finally a sentiment personalised from the CD Rom and some glitter where the light would hit the waves.
This cream DL card has been put together using the bubble background paper which was spritzed with a blue mica spray, the second pale bubble print was spritzed using Crafters Companion irridescent glitter spray and mounted on top. I then took two of the same images from the CD Rom and mounted these on to the main cream card stock and placed at the top and bottom of the card. The sentiment came from the CD Rom and was cut using a circle punch and then sprayed with the irridescent glitter.