Friday 30 December 2011

Faye Whittaker Garden Decoupage


This was an A5 Cream card blank originally which I colour tinted using distress inks in tattered rose and worn lipstick. I then used a decorative Crop-A-Dile Corner Chomper from We R Memory Keepers in Scallop.

I then printed off a backing paper sheet which coordinated from the Josephine Wall Enchanted Dreams CD Rom from Joanna Sheen and placed this in my spray booth and used Crafters Companion Spray and Sparkle on it in Multicolour, before mounting this on to the base card. I then took some red silk ribbon and placed a border at the top and bottom of the floral backing panel. 

I then mounted the Faye Whittaker Garden Decoupage base image on to a small mount of red mirri board and attached all the decoupage layers using pin flair glue gel.  The two sentiment panels were also mounted on a small matt of red mirri board before using glue gel to mount these at the top left and bottom right of the card. 

To add some dimension to the card a small red silk ribbon bow was placed in the top left hand corner sentiment and a bouquet of red paper flowers and pink rose buds were added to the bottom left.

I hope you like it.

1 comment:

  1. Your card is lovely. I'd resisted all the Faye Whittaker goodies until Joanna reduced the CD and I decided I wanted it after all. Hazel x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving me a comment on this blog, it means alot to me that you have taken the time to do so, Many thanks Em xx