Monday 8 April 2013

A New Week Full of Inspiration

I have just returned from possibly the best artistic weekend away I have ever experienced in my life.  I arranged with my good friend Ros to attend a class at Art from the Heart in Harrogate. 

I can only tell you boy that shop and its employees have such warmth and soul you will always feel welcome and at home.

On my arrival Dyan Reaveley met us in the studio along with our phenominal teacher Kaz Hall and it started off straight away with laughs and relaxing conversation.  These ladies and there helpers over the weekend are an inspiration, the kind of artistic lady I inspire to be hopefully one day.
Anyway if any of you crafty/arty types fancy a thoroughly enjoyable weekend away I strongly suggest you book on one of their classes the value for money is well worth the drive (3 hours for us) and we are already planning and saving for our next reccie.

This is just an small enticer as to what was made overall we covered nearly 30 techniques and this project which as I say expand you mind and your creative juices to the point of pure salavation.

This tag book can contain 10 tags of the techniques made and once I get the chance I shall be making some further books to contain other technique tags I have.



This is Ros's interpretation she has gratefully agreed for me to show you too.


I would love to hear from you please continue to follow my posts.

Em x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving me a comment on this blog, it means alot to me that you have taken the time to do so, Many thanks Em xx