Sunday 1 March 2015

What appears to be the end is usually the start of a new beginning

This was a page I have been building since the beginning of January and was started with the prompt of Circles from Journalling Krazy Island Style and wasn't sure where to take it as I broke the cardinal rule of falling in love with my background (photo 1).
I have recently started drawing faces again since I was a child.  Today I drew my first pastel face and after sealing the image with glazing medium decided it would work well on the background of circles so I adhered it to the page.
The sentiment came from Dylusions and spoke to me about where I am in my life right now.  I could have pushed the boundaries of this however decided to enjoy it as it was and not push it too far.
Hope you like it.  Feel free to leave any comments.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving me a comment on this blog, it means alot to me that you have taken the time to do so, Many thanks Em xx