Monday 16 April 2012

Your Just the Sweetest



Apologies its been so long posting on my blog, I have unfortunately been unwell and also on my return back to work so busy I have not been able to card make or blog as much as I would have liked.

To make amends I have posted above my first card made using Kraft card, I have completely fallen in love with this card stock and you will see a recurring theme in this nature I am sure over the next few months as I get back in to the swing of things.

The card shown above is made using some stunning peach glitter card stock I had in my crafty stash which I felt went extremely well with the kraft card and also the wonderful House Mouse rubber stamp from Joanna Sheen which was coloured using promarkers (sandstone and blush) for the mice and the new spring colours (fresh meadow, budding rose and daffodil bloom for the floral element), I then cut the image out using a current favourite from my spellbinders dyes (fleur des lyes rectangle) which I then shaded using a light application of worn lipstick distress ink, I finally accented my topper with some stunning copper kaisercraft pears and large peach Kort & Godt flowers again from Joanna Sheen.

I hope you like this card and look forward to shoring you some further cards as the week progresses.

Many thanks for looking.

Emma

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving me a comment on this blog, it means alot to me that you have taken the time to do so, Many thanks Em xx