Saturday 17 January 2015

Documented Life: week 1 Goals

This is the second page of a double page spread (see Pathways entry).
The same technique was used for this background.  But to embellish the page to keep with the theme of Goals, I decorated a cut down mail envelope which I coloured with Neocolor II in light blue and carmine then using a Zentangle butterfly stencil used my faber castell pitt pen to outline and fill them in.  I then added some doodling and the sentiment "give your goals wings to fly".
Inside the envelope I created some faux lolly poos using card scraps stamped with an assortment of images and again colourised with Neocolor IIs, I then listed my goals on each of the sticks and then adhered a paper flower to each stick using a glue gun and the centres were highlighted with liquid pearls.
I hope you like this page, please feel free to leave a comment.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving me a comment on this blog, it means alot to me that you have taken the time to do so, Many thanks Em xx