Once I had completed colouring the image I cur this out and embossed it using a spellbinder die and my cuttlebug. Before removing the die I highlighted the image using tumbled glass distress ink (to keep with the Chelsea FC theme).
I traced the outside of the die on to navy cardstock and cut this out as the mat for my main image and stuck them together using double sided tape.
I then cut some green mats from card stock, the left hand panel I embossed on the cuttlebug with an embossing folder in circles, the three individual squares were cut out, embossed and shaped with a Crop A Dile Corner Punch. The last green mat was stamped over using the grass stamp and a dot peg stamp using the forest moss and crushed olive distressed inks.
I then layered the card up as you see above using dimensional clear 3D tape for the middle blue mat and the right hand side of the character image.
To complete the card I used a round sentiment stamp with navy dye ink and created a rosette using silver ribbon.
I hope you like it.