Saturday 6 August 2011

First of all I would like to say thank you for taking the time to look at my blog.  I am new to this so be kind to me as I find my feet.

I have been card making on and off for six years however, I have been fortunate to learn some wonderful skills from talented individuals such as Joanna Sheen and the ladies at Stamp Addicts (Sarah, Vicky, Lesley).

Recently I have also been extremely fortunate to be part of Joanna's amazing design team and will start my blog with the wonderful cards I have been able to make using her products, I hope you enjoy my blog.

Emma


This is one of my cards designed using Joanna's amazing CD Roms, this particular image is from the Rachel Hale - Furry Friends CD Rom.

To create this card I printed off three copies of the same topper and mounted one image on to the white tri-fold card blank.  I then proceeded to cut out an oval aperture from the front of the card.

The second image was matted inside with 3D foam tape creating a border round the area of the aperture to enable the acetate to be attached to it, within this area I then sprinkled an assortment of glitter types and miniture heart confetti before sealing the card to make the shaker.

Finally to make the card stand out dimensionally from the front I selected roses from the third topper which I cut out and added shape and dimension using pinflair glue gel.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving me a comment on this blog, it means alot to me that you have taken the time to do so, Many thanks Em xx