Saturday 6 August 2011

One of my favourite cards I've made

When it comes to animals I am a bit of a softy, here is another stunning image of a tiger cub which can be found on Joanna Sheen's Furry Friends CD Rom by Rachel Hale. 

For this card I used a cream card base and distressed the edges using frayed burlap and tea dye distress inks, I then printed off the vintage style text paper from the CD and distressed the edges using the Tim Holtz Edger and again tinted further using tea dye ink which I mounted on the card followed by the image printed on photo paper.

I distressed a matching piece of cream card stock with the distress inks and put it through my cuttlebug with a magnolia flourish die.  The sentiment was printed from the CD, distressed with tea dye ink and mounted using pinflair glue gel, I then slotted the flourish behind it before it dried and added some pale brown and chocolate Kort & Godt flowers to complete the picture.

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful card,I love the tiger image so gorgeous...Great colours too....
    Mandy x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving me a comment on this blog, it means alot to me that you have taken the time to do so, Many thanks Em xx