Monday 29 August 2011

The beginning of a week off crafting.....

Well it's been a long time coming but I have a whole week off work, I am working on some forthcoming product samples for Joanna Sheen due to come on the 10th/11th September and I can't wait to share the images with you all but not until the products are released.....I know I am such a tease.

Anyway first couple of cards, I have yet to post on this blog for you to see :-)



Seem to be drawn to lilacs and purples at the moment and this Mo Manning Stamp has been framed using a Marianne Design Die Cut in metallic lilac layered on to a stunning butterfly and floral background with colour coordinated ribbon.  Pressed flowers from Kort & Godt available on Joanna Sheen's website.



This Sarah Kay image was stamped and coloured using promarkers and layered on lilac pearlescent card, the background paper was made using silver, blue and lilac Mica Gloss put between two plastic sheets and merged together to get a marbelling style effect.  I finished the card off which this quaint sentiment and purple mosaic tiles.  Pressed flowers from Kort & Godt available on Joanna Sheen's website.


OK so this is more pink than purple but there is some in there and its one of my favourites, again a Mo Manning stamp using some paper I had in my stash which was double sided hence the perfect match of stripes to butterfly paper.  Image was stamped and coloured with promarkers, butterflys were but out of the glitter paper and decoupaged and some Marianne roses ribbon finishes off the card.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving me a comment on this blog, it means alot to me that you have taken the time to do so, Many thanks Em xx