Saturday 6 August 2011

Getting started on Christmas




Three Christmas cards in readiness for friends and family, the top one is an angel image from Curious By Design and uses mica gloss inks in silver, ice blue and lilac to create the backing paper, nestabilities die for the main focal point of the fairies/angels is stamped in Brilliance twilight ink, which is mounted on some carol music stamped in Dove Gray Stazonand some stunning purple ribbon and purple gems (in three colour shades) accessories the card.

The second is a stunning Lilli of the Valley image from last christmas which I did not get time to use this has been stamped using a momeno black ink and a border has been stamped top and bottom using Judikins Mince Border, it has then been coloured using promarkers and layered on to silver card and a festive coloured backing paper, to add a little dimension I created the rosette effect in the top corner using some coordinating glitter ribbon and two decorative buttons.

The third card has been made from stamps purchase through Stamp Addicts, I stamped the penguin and message stamps using a blending block - shades of blue ink pad also available from Stamp Addicts, I then highlighted the penguins using pale coordinating blues from my promarker mountain.  I then added a snowflake border in silver to the bottom of the topper, with a layer of the backing paper and some silver glitter ribbon from my stash this was then mounted on to a stunning blue snowflake backing paper from Krafyhands CD Rom using 3D foam tape.

I hope you like them xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving me a comment on this blog, it means alot to me that you have taken the time to do so, Many thanks Em xx