Saturday 13 August 2011

Promarker Flex Marker Review

Well what can I say the new style Alcohol markers from Promarker Flex Marker with the brush tip are stunning, I love all the new shades released through Ideal Worlds Pick of the Day and the pastel one's will come in very handy.  I shall be interested to see the further 48 colours yet to be released, they are definately a firm addition to my complete Promarker product range.

Don't be in doubt about these pens, they are not as expensive as the Copics and Kurecolour however, they are of the same high standard and I find them amazing to work with. The new style brush end is true to the sales speal and seems to improve more and more with use, I have been able to get fine detail through to thicker lines with very little pressure.

Thanks for taking the time to read this blog and I hope this review is helpful!
Emx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving me a comment on this blog, it means alot to me that you have taken the time to do so, Many thanks Em xx