Saturday 2 February 2013

Stamp Addict Purchases


OK so just a few purchases from today in this picture:-

Stampers Sampler Take Ten Summer 2012 and Autumn 2012, Zig Stampendous Clear Backed Brush Stroke Stamps in large purple, Gold rubons of wings and crowns etc; for my art journalling and the Waving Crock (SA-7031) and Jolly Bear (SA-7010)



In the picture above you can see I bought further large and small clear backed brush marker text for my art journalling along with the latest copies of Stampers Sampler and Somerset Studio.  The stamps pictured are Etched Heart (SA-7036), Etched Square (SA-7040), Mermaid (SA-7033) and Goldfish (no reference sorry).

Below I increased my crafty stash of the wonderful Tim Holtz distress stains and hope to do a post later in the week using some recent techniques for distress markers with distress stains.  My new colours today were:-

Tattered Rose, Scattered Straw, Rusty Hinge, Barn Door, Aged Mahogony, Weathered Wood, Bundled Sage and Shabby Shutters as you can see they fit perfectly into my craft unit on the wall so I can see first glance what is available to me.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving me a comment on this blog, it means alot to me that you have taken the time to do so, Many thanks Em xx