Saturday 2 February 2013

Stamp Addicts 50% off Members Sale

Well what can I say other than dont mind if I do, today Stamp Addicts has a 50% off Members Sale before they move to amazing premises new just down from their current location.  I just so happen to need to pick up some Somerset Studios magazines so I may have a bit of a peek at what I can get at such a fortuitous time.....would seem wrong not to.

Have had a very busy couple of weeks with my new job and although I love it and have made some good friends so far, you cant beat a bit of craft this weekend.

So later after my retail distraction and a haircut I shall post again with a piccie of my purchase, and hopefully the completed Lightning Canvas (with maybe a card or two too) for your delectation.

Post Later
Emx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving me a comment on this blog, it means alot to me that you have taken the time to do so, Many thanks Em xx