Friday 10 January 2014

Secret Garden


I have had a love of Graphic 45 paper collections for some time but was concerned that I could not create anything that would give them justice and beauty.

This year I have grasped a challenge to start to use these and other papers I have purchased and as part of my small Dylusions Journal have begun to do a technique inspired through Art Journalling Magazing of a gluebook, although I do not use it soley for this purpose this is my first page using the secret garden paper pack which were built upon and distressed using portfolio crayons.

It is my first endevour and my paper skills are a little rusty but for a first attempt I was happy with the result.

I hope you enjoy this page.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving me a comment on this blog, it means alot to me that you have taken the time to do so, Many thanks Em xx