Sunday 3 May 2015

12x12 Stencil Divider Part V - Vibrant Women Divider

Using 12 x 12 cardboard packaging and Ideology Kraft Resist card as a starting point I then colour tinted the page in blocks of Distress Stain in wild honey, spiced marmelade and barn door.  I added some drippage using Distress re-inker in festive berries.

I then separated the sections using Black soot distress ink and sequin waste before placing the image from my Graphic 45 Typography papers.

I then colour tinted some flowers in Distress Stain in broken china, shabby shutter and barn door adhering them to the page using a glue gun.

Using a store card and regular gel matte I placed down some Finnabair Glass Glitter in Copper.  To finalise the page I stamped in white paint using my pritt stick lid and my pencil eraser which took on some of the stains beneath for  a pastel effect.

I hope you love this spread as much as I do its one of my favourites, please feel free to leave a comment.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving me a comment on this blog, it means alot to me that you have taken the time to do so, Many thanks Em xx