Saturday 2 May 2015

12x12 Stencil Folder Covers Part IV - Front & Back Covers

The picture below shows an example of the front and back page of my new 12x12 stencil storage.

These were made using the cardboard packaging from the page protectors to prevent wastage and because they were a reasonable thickness if a little grey!

I decided to try and create a faux leather look using Distress Ink in Walnut Stain, Vintage Photo and Tea Dye and the spritzed it with Color Bloom by Prima in Worn Leather to get the base effects.


I have done this for both the front and back pages however, I think I will finish it off by spraying an example of each of the stencils on to tissue paper and adhering it with gel medium to the front with a Font Title and also to the back, that way I will know what stencils are in this book and also can adhere additional stencils when I receive them with ease in a kind of catalogue.

I hope your having a crafty weekend.

Please feel free to leave any comments.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving me a comment on this blog, it means alot to me that you have taken the time to do so, Many thanks Em xx