Wednesday 6 May 2015

Enjoy the Little Things

This page was inspired by the quote by Robert Brautt which matches my mood perfectly after spending a wonderful day on the Norfolk Broads with my family this bank holiday weekend.  The quote is handwritten in Black and Red Faber Castell Pitt Pen and I then tinted the outside edge using a yellow Neocolor II and a baby wipe.

The birds, flowers and little girl come from the Santoro Mirabelle Pursuit of Happiness stamp set and were coloured using Daniel Smith Watercolours.

I am not usually one to be fond of my own handwriting but was happy with the way it turned out on this occasion that I will definitely do it again.




I hope you like this page, enjoy your own crafty moment.

Emma xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving me a comment on this blog, it means alot to me that you have taken the time to do so, Many thanks Em xx