Friday 1 May 2015

12x12 Stencil Folder Divider Part III - Geisha Girl Divider

This is created using another of the Ideology Kraft Resist papers, this time tinted using Peacock Feathers Distress Ink and victorian velvet distress stain.
To tie this in with the bird spread on the reverse (see Part II), I used black soot distress ink through sequin waste and Cryla Quintochronide Magenta on bubble wrap.

To reintroduce the white this time I used Dylusions Picket Fence spray to make splatters.  I wanted to add some kind of image and was drawn to the Geisha in my Graphic 45 Bird Song papers and cut her out and adhered her to the page Golden Regular Matt Gel.
To make the Geisha pop from the page I bordered her using Blueberry gelato and also added patches of this colour into the background.

To tie the image in I also added Raspberry gelato to the background to bring the image forward.

I hope you like this page as much as I do, please feel free to leave any comments of questions you may have.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving me a comment on this blog, it means alot to me that you have taken the time to do so, Many thanks Em xx