Wednesday 16 January 2013

CHA Winter 2013 Purchases

Well only being a humble purchaser of craft products it was with much glee that I noticed that Create and Craft had been given an opportunity to visit and film from CHA this year.

I have been following many blogs and tweets especially from Ranger, Dyan Reavely and Tim Holtz but was not aware of some of the other amazing companies that go every year.

So a little highlight into some of the products I have ordered and am counting down until the door bell rings:-

Firstly from the wonderful and award winning Crafters Companion, I purchased the Stamp-It Stamps from their Australian company they are introducing to the uk.
I have attached a link:-

http://www.crafterscompanion.co.uk/shop-by-brand-2159/stamp-it-australia-2269/imagine-2270.html

The stamps purchased are Oriental Delights, Floral Fantasies, Dreamy Daisies and Luscious Landscapes.  These have been delivered today so I hope to get some of my card samples up for you to see very shortly.

I also finally treated myself to the pen storage unit, as I have not yet invested in the "speccies" and have the full set of promarkers I am looking forward to being able to organise my pens and also tidy up my current storage solution.

From the amazing Little Darlings Rubber Stamps how could I say no to some amazing images from CHA, on this occassion I selected Blanche and Zumba Chick and from previous sets I also purchased Candy Canes, Circus Trixie, Ellies Birthday, Isabella, Queenie & Princess and Summer. 

Again these are due to arrive shortly so watch this space for some samples.

My purchases can be sourced shortly I believe upon release either through Create and Craft or the website linked below.

http://littledarlingsrubberstamps.com/ProdList.asp?scat=36

Finally but in no means leastly some amazing products from Indigo Blu using their inimitable style to produce not only amazing rubber stamp images but now decoratable mdf shapes and an amazing clock for decorating using their well known mega flakes and other crafting products to create what I know will be awesome products.

Some of the new items I have purchased include the Live Love Laugh Set of stamps to as I was drawn to the bird image.  I have also purchased the Rococo Frame and matching stamps to decorate and finally the bird money box with blazing poppies stamp.  At this point my mouse finger said yes but my bank account said no.

I will post some of the images and creations I have made from this shortly.

http://www.indigoblu.com/shop/new-releases-c-321_323_347.html

I look forward to sharing all my creations with you shortly.

I would just love a lottery win wouldnt you then I could find a nice hot location with a stunning poolside villa and my crafting stash....heaven.  Instead I hope you are all well as the low temperatures continue to bombard areas of the UK.

Be safe
Em x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving me a comment on this blog, it means alot to me that you have taken the time to do so, Many thanks Em xx