Wednesday 30 January 2013

Geisha GirlCard

OK so after a busy few days at work what better way to relax than with some craft. 
This card was created based on the Mojo Monday blog  sketch.

 

As you can see from the sketch I first cut down my panels to matt and layer.
The base matt was coloured using copper metallic promarker placed on an A6 pastel pink card.

The next Matt was coloured with a carmine promarker to match the image.

For the left hand square I stamped the smiling geisha girl in memento from the Stamp It Oriental Delights (available from www.crafterscompanion.co.uk ), and put a copper border around her (dress colored in dusky pink, magenta and carmine, flowers in red metallic promarker).

The right hand panel had this great sentiment from a new range of fiskar clear stamps (Laugh with me quotes).  Beneath that I applied a small charming coloured panel with a copper border and three red floral craft candies.  To complete the layout I used a red flower from my stash and another candy to complete the card.
Please leave me a comment I would love to know what you think.

Em xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving me a comment on this blog, it means alot to me that you have taken the time to do so, Many thanks Em xx