Saturday 12 January 2013

Craft Art Storage (Part II)

So as you will recall from previous blogs I have commenced using mixed media techniques to decorate and utilise storage boxes for my crafting products.


As you will see from the picture above of the completed box I used a mixture of cobalt blue and interference blue acrylic ink to pain the inside lip of the wine container.

The edges of the box were decorated Decopatch blue peacock feather papers collaged using Mod Podge and then sealed on the box using Mod Podge Silver Shimmer Glue to tie it in with the piece of paper used on the background of the lid.

This box is now the proud home of 23 rolls of my ribbon and co-ordinates lovely with the pastel blue walls of my craft room.


I hope you like what I have been doing.

Em x 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving me a comment on this blog, it means alot to me that you have taken the time to do so, Many thanks Em xx