Tuesday 15 January 2013

Sunflower Part II

OK so as promised please find Part II of my Sunflower 8x8 Canvas.  

As you can see the image was composed of the Stamp Fusion Sunflower stamps from www.crafterscompanion.co.uk which were stamped using an archival ink pad, placed on a thin layer of tissue paper.

Then when I was happy with it I tore it from the sheet of plain tissue paper and placed on to the canvas itself until I was happy with its location before gluing and sealing it to the canvas using Mod Podge.  

Once this had dried I then used the Pebeo Acrylic Paints to fill in the image using the paint fusion technique, with the leaves overlaying each other to give a more natural effect.

I hope you like the current status of the canvas and would appreciate any comments you may have.  In Part III I hope to show you the conclusion of the canvas in its entirety.

Until next time.

Em x
 

1 comment:

  1. GORGEOUS canvas Em.....I love it!!! Very creative x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving me a comment on this blog, it means alot to me that you have taken the time to do so, Many thanks Em xx